Sunday, 18 January 2009

My first sleepover

This weekend I had my first sleepover. We all met at an indoor playcentre and then Kayne and Sylvie came back to my house. We played with my marble run and my Balloon Lagoon game. Then we had dinner of fish fingers, chips and beans. After dinner we had another play, then we did some dancing in my room. It was then supper time. We all got ready for bed and snuggled down ready for a story. We all got to pick a story each and then daddy read an extra one- 4 stories! It was then time to go to sleep but none of us wanted to, we all claimed to be bored. Eventually Kayne fell asleep first at 9.30pm, Sylvie was half an hour later and I was asleep by 10.15pm. I was the first to wake at 7:00am, by 7:01 everyone else was awake!
We played quietly in our room until about 7.40am and then we came downstairs. We had a game of 'Bus stop' which Kayne won. We then had breakfast and then we did some playdoh. We played with the marble run again and then it was time to get dressed. We all got dressed and then got ready to go to Borders to meet the other mummys and daddys.
It was such a fun night and I cant wait to have another sleepover.



Here is a short video of us dancing..


1 comment:

Mariana ATD said...

Those pictures are SO darling. This will be a memorable day for all three of them!