Translation of video!
They are all waiting for fish..yes, they are all waiting for some fish, shall we count? 12345678910, I have got my other animals……Eating the fish, what’s that, is it…. What could that be for? It should be for the panda…….An airplane, like that one, that one is in the sky… this is going to fly up into the sky like the other one is flying in the sky…..A flower, it’s yellow, and more there and more there and more there… what’s that? I’ve got to put it in. 12345678910 Now where could he be… is he here? I’m making a picnic for daddy… It’s a lady bird..a lady bird, I’m going to sit on the bear chair, where did he go? I want him to fall off, I want him to fly away.
Here are some photos that I was tricked into being taken of me!

No comments:
Post a Comment