I am so proud of this project that I've been working on for 2 day. I started talking about birds and feathers, so mummy printed out some pictures and I used paper and feathers to make a collage. I then decided the birds needed a tree to sit in. After we went to the shops where I chose the card I wanted and paid, we went for a walk in the forest to gather our materials of barks, twigs and leaves. Mummy cut out the tree shapes and I glued all the bits on.The weather here has been tropical (18/65 degs) so I've spent loads of time outside. I made a mud, sand and gravel pie today, that was lots of fun! I've also played lots with my model animals. I have used a tray of water to let them play, I also painted the house and patio with water today. I found it very funny that all my water paint disappeared so mummy explained about evaporation- I had already read about the water cycle in my encyclopedia. After dinner I played on my bike, then I pretended to be a monkey and kept hiding in the trees and climbing the monkey bars. I had a banana for my supper as I was still being a monkey and that is what monkeys like to eat!
No comments:
Post a Comment