Sunday, 27 May 2007

Last week

Last week was a busy one. On Monday we went to the library so I could get new books, we also took Mog for his 'big sleep', on Tuesday we went to HopLop, on Wednesday we went shopping, on Thursday I went into Helsinki and on Friday it was my last ever gymnastics class. We all went for coffee afterwards. I had a party on Saturday and then on Sunday we went to the beach.
Here is a little video of me climbing the play equipment at the beach.


I am missing Mog a bit, I know he is up is up in the sky and happy.I have played on my computer lots this week, I have a cd-rom called 'Learning Ladder', it is excellent. I also played on some of my favourite websites. I have also discovered HAMA beads, you make the beads into a shape and then iron them (mummy did this bit) so that all the beads stick together. This is what I made... (it is a monkey btw). Here I am playing hide and seek at the beach.

No comments: