In this picture you can see my moomins lined up. Daddy and mummy overheard my conversation with them, it went like this.."I have 4 moomins on the step, if one falls off (moomin falls off step) I will have 1 2 3 three moomins, if one falls off (another moomin falls) I will have 1 2, two moomins left. If one more moomin falls off I will have one moomin left. If that moomin falls then there will be none"
I love to do easy take away sums, I play on a website that lets me do take aways and adding.
I also spent tonight weighing things. I started off by using my toy scales
that came with my play kitchen, when those didn't work properly daddy got the kitchen scales for me and I weighed all my toys! My Animal book was the heaviest at 3.5kg! Here I am weighing some of my toys...
that came with my play kitchen, when those didn't work properly daddy got the kitchen scales for me and I weighed all my toys! My Animal book was the heaviest at 3.5kg! Here I am weighing some of my toys...I think I must take after daddy as mummy hasn't got an ounce (or should that be gram) of mathematical knowledge in her!

1 comment:
Sophie's a real whiz kid - adding and subtracting at only 2! Amazing!
Minni
Post a Comment