Monday, 28 May 2007

I'm reading Äiti's old books

When my mummy was a little girl, her mummy used to read her some books called 'Little Bear' by Else Minarik and 'Frog and Toad' by Arnold Lobel. I now have my own copies of these books which I love to read to mummy. Here I am reading some pages of 'Frog and Toad'. I have a lot of snot at the moment so I am even less understandable than normal. I will put a translation of my utterings! We read a page each or sometimes I read a few lines, sometimes I like to read several pages on my own...it depends on my mood!

Then Toad fell asleep. Frog came into Toads house. He came in quietly. Frog found the hat and took it to his house.
Frog and Toad went for a walk. Toad did not trip over a rock. He did not bump into a tree. He did not fall in a hole.
Toad look through the windows. He looked in the garden. he did not see Frog.
Maybe you are right said Toad. Maybe Frog does not want to see me. Maybe he does not want me to be his friend anymore. Yes maybe said the turtle as he swam to the island.
Toad ran home. he planted the flower seeds. now seeds said Toad, start growing. Toad walked up and down a few times. The seeds did not start to grow.
Here is a picture that I painted. There are 4 flowers (with stalks), the sun and the blue sky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With the best of intentions-
http://www.nas.org.uk/nas/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=212

you wouldn't have listened if I'd talked to you about it.

Mx

Anonymous said...

Meaning what?
A...you think could be on the autistic spectrum or
B...you dont think she is?

I'm confused...it doesn't take much, but I am. I'd like to know more please.

Hannah