Monday, 21 May 2007

Goodbye Mog

Today was a very sad day as my cat Mog died. He had got very thin and poorly, mummy said he had something called cancer of the liver, stomach and gall bladder. He was 12. I helped mummy write him a little letter today and then I read it to him....



I also read my letter to him as he went to sleep, I know that he is now up in the sky.
I also drew a picture of Mog and Rosie. I got really cross that I couldn't draw two circles so mummy helped me, I did the rest including the ears and their tails.

Mog came to live with mummy and daddy 7 years ago, he was a stray cat. At his heaviest he was 7.6kg (17lbs). He was a great friend to me and I loved him very much.
Here are some more photos of us together:


No comments: