Today I went to see The Tiger Who Came To Tea at the theatre. It was absolutely brilliant. I took along my 3 stuffed tigers so that they could watch and join in.
We got to sit in the third row which gave us a great view. Before the show started, the actors came round to chat to the audience. There are only 3 people in the book- Sophie, her mum and dad...oh and a huge tiger! Big Sophie came and talked to me! Äiti introduced us by saying "Sophie meet Sophie" and we had a little chat.
Then the show started. I was so excited when the tiger rang the door bell, he was a great tiger. I liked it when he drank all of daddy's beer, just like in the book, and then burped loudly...just like my daddy! My tigers joined in the songs and danced a bit. I just had so much fun. As the actors took their final bow, I cried as it was all over. I gave the show 1264% and I want to see it again as it was excellent.
Some pictures from after the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment