Thursday, 21 May 2009

14 years!

14 years, that is how long Äiti and Daddy have been together!

They remembered yesterday that it was their anniversary!

I had a fun day. I went to school with some more worksheets for my teachers to complete...they forgot though! I played horses with my friends which was a lot of fun, I prefer playing dogs though. After eating nearly all my lunch, Äiti picked me up and we went to buy a map of the mountains in Wales, it looks a good map with lots of long, strange names on it.
At home I decided that I wanted to go bike riding so I scooted to the park whilst Äiti wheeled by bike...she was a bit tired when we got there! I rode both my bike and scooter on the basketball court and then I had a play on the equipment. Back at home I played shops with Aiti, then I read my school books and did my homework. Then daddy came home and we all went out for dinner. We went to the local pub where I ordered sausages, beans and chips. I did not stop talking through the whole of dinner time. I then fed the ducks in the stream behind the pub with some bread, I saw a trout in the stream as well as some ducks. It was then bedtime, Daddy and I read a book together.
Here is the worksheet I made for one of my teachers.


1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Happy anniversary to Aiti and Daddy! 14 years is a long time, you must be very very VERY old!!