It is very hard to get a video or photo of me swimming, there are lots of rules in the UK that don't allow video recording equipment anywhere near the pool. This weekend our funny little campsite had a super warm, super small pool so Aiti took advantage of it being private and video'd me. Here I am doing some swimming.
On another swim note...I got my Level 3 Award today! My swim teacher says I am swimming really well and she is so pleased with me. I'm quite pleased with myself too!
On a non-swimming note, I seem to be doing double digit addition in my head now! I can do simple sums like 46+33 or 64+25 in my head now. I put the numbers on top of each other in my head and just add the units and then the tens, this gives me the answer!
No comments:
Post a Comment