Tuesday, 5 May 2009

My Weekend

This weekend we went camping. We had intended to go on Friday night but I had another ear infection and so was on antibiotics and not feeling overly well. We left Saturday morning though and headed up to the Midlands to where Sylvie lives. It was Sylvie's birthday party so I went to that. I had a lot of fun bouncing on the bouncy castle and playing with Sylvie. I ate quite a bit of food and really enjoyed myself.

We then went to our campsite which Aiti and Daddy named as the 'oddest campsite in the world'. We camped in a field but everything else was very odd! It was wet, cold and windy but we had a lot of fun. I think Aiti and Daddy enjoyed the people watching! On the Sunday we went to Twycross zoo which was good but not the best zoo I have been too. I was quite intrigued by the Bonobo monkeys and their 'bits'!

On the Monday we packed the tent away and drove to Daddy's triathlon race site. It was so cold that the triathlon got changed into a run-bike-run, which made it a bit harder for Daddy. We watched a few of the laps of the bike and run but it was just freezing. I ran the last 100 meters with Daddy though just to help him finish.

No comments: