Sunday, 3 August 2008

Swim, swim, swim

I have had a great weekend. It all started on Friday when I went swimming with Äiti. I suddenly had this new found confidence. I was leaping in, going under the water, paddling about, chasing floats and balls and generally having a whole lot of fun...and all without my woggle (noodle) or arm bands. I can nearly swim on my own!


On Saturday I wanted to show Daddy my swimming, so we went to another pool and I showed him how good I was. He was really surprised as the last time he saw me swim I was lacking confidence and using a woggle. I then had a birthday party to go to. My school friend was turning 4, it was fun as they had a bouncy castle- I lept around and joined in with some of the games. We then went for pizza on the way home... I just ate the contents of my lovely party bag.


On Sunday I decided to go swimming again, so off we all went! I was a bit tired but I still had lots of fun. After swimming we went for lunch at Waitrose, then to the recycling tip to drop off our paper and plastics. I then went to Borders where I chose a new jigsaw. I decided that a map of Europe would be a great jigsaw. I put it togther in 10minutes! We had a Chinese takeaway for dinner, I don't think we'll have one of those again, everyone was a bit disappointed. I then played on a brilliant new website called talkingpets.org , you can make cats and dogs talk on it. I thought it was hilarious! I then read a few books to daddy and was asleep just after 9pm.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

This swimming confidence is marvelous! I heard Sophie got her badge - you just said a few days ago it would be a while! Way to go Sophie!

Cool on the puzzle too; she's been out of the puzzle stage for a while, right?