Tuesday, 26 August 2008

My trip to Scotland

On Friday I had to wake up very early as we had to catch an airplane to the north of Scotland. When we got off the airplane we met Auntie Cat and Noel. They drove us 2.5hours further north to Granny and Papa's house. I hadn't been to Granny and Papa's house since I was 9months old, but I have seen them lots since then. After dinner my cousins Gregor (nearly 4yr) and Siena (16ms) arrived with their mummy and daddy (daddy's brother).


On Saturday we went to a lovely beach. We looked in the rock pools for shells and pebbles. It was a good, but long walk! We all went to a French restaurant for lunch where I ate olives, broccoli and chips! After lunch we went for another walk to feed the ducks, we walked home along the cliffs. I looked for stacks! Gregor and I had a great run around in the garden. We looked for treasure. I really liked playing with Gregor, he was a lot of fun. We then all had dinner, played some more and then went to bed very tired.

On Sunday we went swimming. Gregor and I really enjoyed ourselves. After lunch Gregor and I had another play together- I was very tired and in a bad mood so we didn't play long. We then all went to a cafe that had a bouncy castle in it. Gregor and I leaped about for ages and then had an ice-cream. Gregor then had to go and see his other Granny so we said goodbye. I went back to Granny and Papa's and read some books, played with blocks, ate my dinner and went to bed. We got up early on Monday as we had to drive back to the airport and go home. It was a long day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you at the weekend! Thank you for all the pictures you drew of Cat's and Panda's for us. Hopefully we can go camping with you soon. Love from Auntie Cat and Noel xx

Lorraine said...

Wow, I love the picture of the cousins on the couch - very nice picture! I can see that Aiti is enjoying the hairstyle she has perfected for Sophie ;)