I then made another butterfly and then read my 'Hungry Caterpillar' book. The sound quality is not good so there is a transcript added.
In the light of the moon a little egg lay on a leaf. One Sunday morning the warm sun came up and- pop- out of the egg came a tiny and very hungry caterpillar. He started to look for some food. Now you Chameleon! On Monday he ate through one apple. But he was still hungry. On Tuesday he ate through two pears. But he was still hungry. On Saturday he ate through one piece of chocolate cake, one ice cream cone, one pickle, one slice of Swiss cheese, one slice of salami, Its your turn Chameleon! one lollipop, one piece of cherry pie, one sausage, one cupcake and one slice of watermelon. The next day was Sunday again. The caterpillar ate through one nice green leaf, and after that he felt much better. Now he wasn't hungry any more- and he wasn't a little caterpillar anymore. He was a big, fat caterpillar. He built a small house called a cocoon around himself. He stayed inside for more than two weeks. The he nibbled a hole in the cocoon, pushed his way out and....he was a beautiful butterfly! I've put butterfly on there. Look Butterfly is on.
I asked to watch my Maisy Mouse DVD in French so I did that too. After dinner I asked Äiti if I could do a few more experiments. We made a diver, some unfolding flowers and an airplane. After that I wanted to do some triathlons in the garden. We swam round the garden, then pretended to ride our bikes and then I ran fast to the finish line...I was very puffed out!

1 comment:
I can't believe I missed this video! He reading is so clear and measured, no mumbling at all! VERY impressive!
Post a Comment