Friday, 15 August 2008

My new best friend!

I have a brilliant last few days. Andrea and Tyan came to stay with us. Andrea is Äiti's friend, they have known each other since school. Tyan is nearly 7.5yrs and she is my new best friend. As soon as Tyan got to our house we went off together, we played with my animals, did a jigsaw together, chased the cats and bounced on the beds. I even slept in the same bed as Tyan. On Wednesday we all went to Bournemouth to see the sea. The weather was cold, windy and rainy- typical British summer! Tyan and I chatted the whole way down. We had lunch and then went to the aquarium there. I had so much fun looking at the fish. We then went to the beach where Tyan went in the sea. I fed the pigeons some sand! We then went for fish and chips, we both had chocolate ice-cream for pudding. We had to drive 1.5hrs home, we chatted, sang, made up silly stories and had fun on the journey home. I slept in Tyan's bed again that night.

On Thursday we went to the toy shop, then for some lunch. I then had a swimming lesson where I swam well. We then went to Borders where Tyan and I shared some books. I was just so happy. I am going to miss Tyan a lot. Here are some photos of us.







I had a playdate today, I had a lovely time but I hardly spoke! This weekend, Äiti is doing her triathlon, I am going to help her finish. Aiti says she needs all the help she can get!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I absolutely love the pictures of Sophie and Tyan together! They look like they're having so much fun, and it must have been wonderful for you to see Sophie so happy at a playdate!