Here is Marmalard wrapped up. I put him to bed with a toy, read him a few cat stories and then he stayed asleep for ages!
The other night I decided to make a bed on the bathroom floor. I used a pillow as a mattress, and some towels for sheets. I had a stack of books and toys too. I asked to sleep the night on the floor but Daddy said 'no'. In the end I slept on a pillow on my bed, I used the towel as my duvet!I've had a good few days. Yesterday I met a new friend...a boy! His name is Kayne and he is 4. I liked him a lot, I'd like to meet up with him again. We played together really well. He is a great reader and very good at maths.
Today I went to my friend 'As' house. I fell off her trampoline and hurt myself... I even cried which is rare for me. I just bounced through the safety netting and landed a meter down on the floor. I had a nice time apart from falling on my head! In the afternoon I just wanted to play on the computer, so I did....whilst watching the Olympics! I made all my toy animals have a diving competition!
I'm very excited as tomorrow I am off to London to see Tyan again. It is going to be a fun day.
1 comment:
Amelia and Sophie would have a lot of fun playing bedtime together - for some perplexing reason it is one of Amelia's favorite games despite hating bedtime itself. I think it's because it's Oliver who she puts to bed....
Post a Comment