I haven't written very much about my maths before, so I thought I might today!
In the last few months I have taken a real interest in maths. It all started when I asked Äiti if I could have a book from the library about subtraction. I read it several times and after that I wanted the other books in the series- addition, multiplication and division. Äiti wouldn't let me have the division and multiplication books- grrrr to her!
I really like fractions at the moment, I also like 3D shapes and their properties. I like weighing and measuring, I like telling the time, I like repeating patterns and money. But most of all I love silly sums!
Here is a video of me doing some silly sums. I normally make up silly sums in the car but it was a little tricky for Äiti to film me whilst she was driving, so she did this at home. I make up sums all the times, mainly about animals having legs falling off or growing new body parts! When I run out of ideas I make Äiti ask me questions!
No comments:
Post a Comment