This is a picture of our new tent. We went camping again this weekend in a new, larger tent. It is so big that even daddy can stand up in it. It sleeps 4 or 5 people and has a living area too. Last time we went camping we woke up in an igloo as it had snowed in the night. This time it was so windy and rainy but we were lovely and dry inside our tent. I had a new camp bed to sleep in too so I was extra cosy. We had a BBQ for dinner and my favourite chocolate croissants for breakfast.
Whilst we were having dinner Äiti and daddy were having a chat about how I need a sibling. Äiti said to daddy 'we might get another girl'. I turned to them both and said "Äiti, I really hope you are joking with daddy" I told them that I liked it being just the three of us and that we didn't need any more babies. I don't think they are planning on having another baby just yet though...thankfully!
On the way back from camping we stopped at Toys R Us. Äiti had decided that my old 2-wheeler was a bit too heavy and its set up was wrong. I didn't like the back-pedal brake so they looked at getting me a new bike. I haven't wanted to ride my bike since last May preferring to ride my trike. I have been able to pedal my trike since I was 22ms old. I could ride my 2-wheeler last year but really didn't like it. Anyway, I found a lovely purple bike that I rode straight away. There was a special offer on bikes today so daddy bought me a new one. After Äiti built it I went out cycling. I fell off once when I tried to ride fast down a steep kerb and cut my finger. Here is a little video of me on my new bike....
Tomorrow I am taking my bike to daddy's triathlon race. I might try and help him win.
Another funny from me, "don't worry Äiti, it is daddy's fault".

1 comment:
"Äiti, I really hope you are joking with daddy" I told them that I liked it being just the three of us and that we didn't need any more babies.
------
I laughed so hard at this I still might have tears in my eyes.
Post a Comment