Monday, 26 May 2008

I am a triathlete!

Today I had to wake up quite early because we were off to watch Daddy in a triathlon. It was raining so much that we sat in the car and waited for him. I did watch him do the swim and I saw him cross the finish line. It was very exciting.

I drew some pictures of daddy doing his race...



The first picture is daddy swimming in the pool, Little Airplane is chasing him. Daddy has his blue goggles on and a yellow swim hat. The next picture is daddy running to his red bike in the rain. He is looking worried as it is raining, he is wearing his black bike helmet. The last picture is daddy running. I tried to get the arms and legs in a running action.

I spent all evening pretending that I was in a triathlon. I was race number 40, swimming at 9 o'clock in lane 1. I had to swim 3 lengths, then run to get my bike and cycle to the kitchen. After cycling I had to get off my bike and run many times! It was a lot of fun. I picked up lots of new words like transition, triathlon, bike racking and some other triathlon related words!
Here is a video of me taking part in my triathlon!


No comments: