This afternoon I have been 'Flutterly the Butterfly Fairy'.
I made some butterfly wings and stuck them (with copious amounts of sellotape) onto my chest. I then ran round the garden fluttering my wings!
Butterfly
Butterfly
Gifted
gifted
tterfly
I then saw some butterflies being made on the TV so I asked Äiti if I could do the same. I needed clothes pegs, baby wipes and some paints. I then made these butterflies.
The clothes pegs gave me an idea and I stuck them onto the butterfly on my chest. They were antennae. I then found some feathers and used those too, they helped me fly higher.
I then decided that I needed some butterfly food so I found some flowers and used my proboscis to suck the nectar out the flowers.
When daddy was around I said "daddy, follow me, I need to show you the leaves I hung on when I was a pupa".
Here are some photos of me being silly today and trying out some different faces.
On a final note, my book is nearly finished! A few weeks ago I went to the library and declared that I wanted books about 'the brain, the eye, ladybirds and Catswell'. Unfortunately the library didn't have a book on Catswell so I went home and started one myself. It is now up to 16 pages.
1 comment:
Fantastic project. My very favorite are the series of photos of silly faces. I LOVE THEM!!!
Post a Comment