The title page- Catswell Stories, by Ceta Cheetah 5 (that's me)!. I designed this page myself. I love using 'Word Art'...as you can see!

The next few pages are questions and answers. I told Äiti what to write. I had to keep checking to make sure she was writing it correctly!

The next story is one that I dictated to Äiti. I added in the 'Word Art'!

I then decided the book needed a short story, so wrote this one myself.

I then wrote some 'Funny Noises'. Odd spellings = orange, airplane, chair, who, abacus, whispered, leaf. I thought it was so funny that an abacus would say ABCDEF! I also added a menu.

I wrote a story about Blue Cat. Translation- One day blue cat went to the shop. He got salmon fish fingers because it was his birthday. his daddy got him a present, it was a trunki (ride on suitcase). Blue cat fell off it, he cried 'boo hoo'. He jumped, he was really happyyyyyyyyyyyy!

My newest favourite thing to do is make up silly sums. I made up the questions, Äiti typed, then after I'd worked out the answers I typed them in using 'Word Art' again!

There are a few other pages but I haven't included them in this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment