Some more good news... I have now named 5 other people besides Daddy and Aiti. Last week I called Granny Val, Val. This week I called Michael, Michael and I said to daddy 'I went to play at Emily's house'! I went to Emily's house yesterday and I started to say her name, she is my new friend. I saw Granny and Papa on the computer the other day and called them by their names too!
Today at gymnastics a little girl asked me if I wanted to play with her, I replied 'Yes, you can play with me, but not with my green cylinder'. The other girl had taken my green soft cylinder earlier and I wasn't going to let it go!
Here is a funny video of me doing my 'faces' and being daft!
Translation... (Meerkat)Plop! He fell over and went plop. I was running around like a nutter (repeat). What are all the tigers called? No, I want to play Playdoh. I’d better get ready this time. Babies….another panda! Where are they? All the tigers and the little tigers.

No comments:
Post a Comment