Wednesday, 5 September 2007

Some bits and pieces..

I now have a little garden. Daddy dug me a patch just outside the back door and I helped add compost and my flowers that I'd chosen. I picked Pansies as I liked the purple ones. It was hard work for daddy who had to take out 2 big big roots!

I went to London the other day to see lots of my friends. I met 5 other children from my 'birth club'. We had great fun. We went to London on the day of the Tube strikes so it took us 4.5 hours to get home. I was so good that mummy bought me a new book and some Hula Hoops for being so patient.
Ella and I.
All my clubs are starting up again. I am signed up for Gymnastics, Mini Maestros and Toddler group. Today I went to Mini Maestros and it was excellent. I really enjoyed it and I especially liked shouting out the answers!
For the past few months I have been dictating stories for Aiti to write. Here is one I did today. Aiti is my PA and just types, she doesn't ask questions or prompt me. Sometimes she doesn't type fast enough!

1 comment:

Tilly Cat & Pip-Squeak said...

What fun activities for Sophie! And I love her story. Matilda is starting to tell herself some stories, but not as structured as that.

I have tagged you (I hope you don't mind...) See my blog for details!