Monday, 24 September 2007

A painting video

Here is a video of me painting...it is not one of my best pictures but it is fairly typical of how I paint. Aiti will put the usual translation under the video so that you can understand what I am saying!

Mog's trying to paint Catty, he's painting Catty. He's very good at painting. It looks like a fish, it's a fish! Look cheetah at my little fish. Cheetah comes through the fishy paints, I'm coming through the fishy paints. Shall we dance? (sings) I'm a little meerkat sitting in the grass. ...and then Splash! We're making a pond cheetah said. Another fish, a yellow fish so that that ones got a friend and can have a drink as well. I'll paint another fish. That is sea weed. ...all swimming in the sea, they're all swimming in the sea. Snow...I'm making their footprints. Those white things were footprints. Your turn to paint Mog. Brown! Another one like that.

The finished picture... I added the sky after aiti's camera batteries ran out! It is a white and yellow fish, a blue pond, green sea weed, sky, snow, footprints and two flowers.

No comments: