
This weekend I went camping with aiti, daddy, Pip, Sarah and Ripley the dog! Pip and Sarah are aiti and daddy's very good friends. They have been friends for years now and have been on holiday together lots. They are really nice and great fun, they also have a very bouncy Labradoodle dog called Ripley. Daddy and Pip were doing a triathlon. Daddy got a puncture 5km in the bike ride so didn't finish. Pip had a really good race and she was very pleased with herself.
I watched daddy and aiti put up the tent and then I helped them put in the sleeping bags. We had a BBQ in the evening and I went to bed very late. At the race Sarah, Aiti and I were spectators. I liked the hot dogs they had there and so did Ripley as I fed her bits of mine. Aiti said I was good at sharing! I was meant to do a 1km 'Toddlewaddle' but it was cancelled as there weren't enough Toddlers wanting to race.
1 comment:
How cute! Gerald loves camping. We're supposed to go again next month. I'm hoping we won't freeze to death!!
Post a Comment