Monday, 17 September 2007

Recent events

I have been very busy in the last few days. I met up with my friend Sylvie again. Our mummys know each other through a website, this is the second time we have met. We went to a wildlife park where we saw meerkats, penguins, rhinos, lions, leopards, red pandas, zebras and lots more. We had a great time in the play area. We both took our toys cats along to meet each other. Sylvie's cat was called Catty, my Mog cat really liked Catty.

Also this week, aiti and daddy have begun to repaint my room. I am having a jungle theme in my room. I have also got a brand new bed, once the painting is done aiti can build my bed.
Big news this week.... I have cracked the reading code, I can now read almost any word you give me. I found it a lot of fun to read words such as 'alternate energy sources', guenon monkey, business, Afghanistan, knowledge and anything else I want to try.

Here is my newest picture, I drew this on the white board. It is a family of dogs. They all have long tails (coming out the tops of their heads), ears, 4 legs, eyes, nose and mouths. I had trouble drawing the baby dog's head so aiti helped me with that, the rest I did on my own.

No comments: