Monday, 1 October 2007

I've lost my voice!

This was a story I wrote today on the computer. It was inspired by the frog in my throat...I have lost my voice!
It says "Daddy frog and aiti frog and baby frog all sat on a lilypad"
I woke up this morning full of snot, coughing and no voice, naturally Aiti took me to Toddler group!


This weekend I went to Marwell Zoo, it was excellent. I managed to get a lemur and a meerkat as a present from daddy. It was a great day out, I saw giraffes for the first time! I loved the penguin pool, the tigers, the lemurs, the meerkats, the otters and the golden marmosets. I could walk in the marmoset enclosure, I got so close to them.







Here is a new picture I drew today. Aiti walked in on me trying to get Tiger the cat to stay still so I could draw him. The picture is of Tiger in the flower garden. The flowers are up the sides, Tiger is in the middle, the line coming out of his head is his long tail! He has 4 legs and you can vaguely see his paws!. The horizontal blue line is the sky, I couldn't reach the top so I got my chair to draw the flowers.


No comments: