Monday, 23 July 2007

"I've finished sleeping" and some new art

Today I painted this picture...It is a picture of a tree, a pond (the blue) some ducks (blue splodges to the left of the pond) and a tiger sitting in the water. The sun is in the sky with a bird flying to the tree.

I don't always paint like this. After I'd painted this picture I painted this one... I was just playing with my paints and enjoying layering the colours. There are more pictures of mine somewhere on this blog!

At the moment I am being bribed with stickers so that I'll sleep in my bed all night. For the past month I have slept in many different beds and have had a few problems going to sleep at night. Last week I was bribed with stickers into falling asleep in my own bed, which I did. I got to choose a new book for getting 5 stickers. If I get another 5 stickers for staying in bed all night I'd like to get a new DVD, I've seen a Maisy one, a Kipper one, a Mog one....but then again another books would be good or a game...lets see who takes me shopping! I hope it is daddy! This morning I woke up in my own bed, though I did wake at 3am for a wee. Daddy put me back into my bed and I went back to sleep. AT 7.50am I woke up and announced "I've finished sleeping"! I got my first sticker.

On a completely different note, my new kitten is still called 'Tiger'. Aiti and daddy could not agree on any names so my name for him just stuck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The paintings are fantastic. Cute ducks! Well done for sleeping in your own bed. Ask your dad for a sticker from me.

Anonymous said...

well done sophie for sleeping all night in your own bed!!your new cat looks like great fun to play with.we miss you here.
sarah&matildaxx