It is a very easy book to read but I wanted to read it anyway. I have my usual mumbling reading voice on so am not as clear as my speaking voice, I prefer to read in my head now though. I'm not going to add a translation as I think you can see the words in the video.
For the last 3 nights I have slept all night in my own bed, I've even gone back into my own bed after waking for the potty in the middle of the night. I only need 2 more stickers on my chart and then I get to choose a new book or dvd or game.
Tiger the cat is doing well, he went to the vet yesterday and had his first injections. He wasn't very brave, he meowed loads. I even spoke to the vet which was amazing, I just answered her questions about Tiger.
Here is a funny picture of me taken tonight...I don't need to explain the photo!

No comments:
Post a Comment