Life in the UK is very different to life in Finland. I have to be extra extra careful now near when walking anywhere as the pavements and roads here are very different. There is so much choice of food stuffs in the supermarkets so I have tried quite a few new foods. I have joined the library and in my first visit I took out 13 books. I have also spent many hours in the bookshops which has been so much fun. I got to meet Maisy mouse in one shop but she was a bit big for my liking. I went to an animal farm with 5 other children from my birth club board- I was so overwhelmed with all the people, the noise and everyone wanting to talk to me that I didn't join in anything. I just stood and watched. I went to another farm with Granny Val and I loved it. I also went to a playgroup today, I was very shy and just sat in the book corner and read books. I am enjoying my new house though even though it is much smaller than my old one.
Some good news- I have been dry at night time now for a few weeks though mummy still makes me where my sleeping pants 'just in case'. I am loving being able to read everything around me. I am reading more and more new words each day, I just love read new books. I'm still loving my addition and subtraction and try and get mummy to help me with my sums everyday...unless she hides my books!
I'll post some pictures when the computer has been unpacked.
No comments:
Post a Comment