Saturday, 21 July 2007

Legoland Windsor

I went to Legoland the other day with my friend Sam and had an excellent time. Apart from the rain and floods which cleared after lunch, we enjoyed ourselves. I took a while to warm up to Sam, but even then I wasn't my usual self. Sam is such a confident little boy who I really liked a lot. We played together, climbed together, went on lots of rides and chased each other. Ireally liked going on the skytrain, whilst Sam really enjoyed going on the helicoptors.

When I got home I showed daddy the Legoland map and showed him all the places that we went to, I hadn't seen the map before but could just point out where everything was, mummy thought that was quite impressive. I also made a huge tower and when the tower got too high, dragged a chair over to put more bricks on top. Mummy bought me a purple Lego brick lunch
box and a new cd-rom.
.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

H

you need to stop kidding yourself on. You can call it "quirky" if you like but unless you get proper help for you and sophie now she's really going to struggle.

BW

Mx

Hannah said...

Mx
Please elaborate....
Many thanks
H

Bethany said...

Mx, you need to stop kidding yourself on your supposedly altruistic motivations. What kind of person insinuates what you are doing now on a publicly accessible board? There is NOTHING wrong with Sophie, unless you consider being exceptionally gifted as wrong!

Anonymous said...

To Mx,
Wow, this comment you have made is one of the rudest comments I've seen made to a Mother about her child.
I cannot believe you are diagnosing a child over the internet and presuming to know that she will "struggle" in life.
This is a very hurtful and negative comment that shouldn't have been made here on a blog that celebrates such an incredible and beautiful child like Sophie.

-Lucy

Anonymous said...

Mx
What sort of help do you think H and Sophie need?
I am genuinely interested.
Isnt being with her mummy and recieving all the love and support and the option to develop herself at her own pace enough? What else does a 2.5 year old bright funny little girl need?

Jules xx

Anonymous said...

Mx

I am somewhat perlexed as to why you think Sophie and her mum need help and why you think Sophie is going to struggle. Struggle with what exactly? Have you even met them? I have and Sophie is a bright, happy, energetic little girl just like every other toddler out there. Sophie has amazing abilities that are beyond her years and her mummy has every right to be proud of her with out people like you making silly comments like that. Perhaps you did it to provoke replies like the ones you have got.

I think you're the one who needs help.

Kerry

Anonymous said...

Mx,
So I am just wondering what exactly you were thinking when you posted such horrid comments, especially considering this is Sophie's blog, that she can read herself if she wants to. Obviously you have no experience with gifted children and that's fine, but you should really keep your supposed altruistic comments to yourself. If you were really concerned about Sophie, you would never have brought up concerns in the manner you did.

Amanda