Wednesday, 11 July 2007

Recent photos and video

Having been off-line for a while now, here are a few pictures from the last month.


Here I am at the Science Museum. This is a photo of our luggage at check in at Helsinki airport.


Here I am doing a huge puzzle. I met some of the other children from my birth club, here I am just watching them.

Here is a bear I painted on my own, the lines at the top are the multi-coloured sky, the grass is also multi-coloured.



Here is a video of me just playing. Mummy has translated it, though I do think I am getting clearer.

I want Aiti to come in my house with me, I want Aiti to come in my new house with me. You are going in my new house. Aiti and the monkey, aiti and the monkey are going in the new house. This house.
AITI! We are all outside. I am bouncing along!
I'm playing with the horse. Now I'm shaking them to make them cool...yes, they are nice and cool.
What happened? Where is he? He is rolling in the great big fluffy grass. He is in the great big fluffly grass. He is hiding. I'm throwing some sticks on him. He is hard to find. Look at my lion, he kicked a stick. He kicked a stick, I'll put him in.
Oh, there's something underneath there. I cant go in there. What are those? I'm just looking at them.
I'm just getting some more leaves. I'm taking them over to my house.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

She's getting to be such the little toddler now. Looks like she had a lot of fun with her new house.

Amanda (Gerald's Mommy)