This week has been so busy. I went swimming with aiti and daddy. They both took it in turns to swim with me whilst they did some lengths. I tried to keep up but my arm bands slowed me down. I can jump so far into the water now. I also went to an indoor playcentre, I wasn't very happy there as the big 10 year old kids were really rough and kept pushing past me. The playcentre had reached it's max capacity of 150 kids, which mummy thought was far too many. I also went to story time at the library and then I took out 15 more new books. I also went to the bookshop twice so that I could read more books....I like to read new books daily so mummy takes me to the bookshop and we 'browse' the books. I got to choose a new book (The Crunching Munching Caterpillar) as I had got 5 stickers on my chart for sleeping all night in my own bed! I was very proud of myself. Also this week I made some fridge magnets, did lots of painting, sticking, cycled round the block on my bike and climbed the hill outside my house.
We also met up with another family at a great place called The LookOut. It is a science/discovery centre which is excellent. Sylvie (who is 3) and I had great fun playing with all the experiments and hands on exhibits. Sylvie and I bonded over the Chaos Theory experiment! After lunch we played in the playarea and then we went back into the discovery centre. Sylvie was so nice, we played together, chatted with each other, shared our foods, played with our toy cats, climbed, ran and jumped together. She was such fun.
1 comment:
This is a Darling Picture!!
Post a Comment