The yesterday we made a volcano! We used a sort of papier maché mix with lots and lots of glue. After it was dry we painted it. When daddy came home we made it erupt. We used bi-carbonate of soda, stinky vinegar and red food dye. This is what the volcano looked like before it erupted and then afterwards...
It was so much fun making it erupt that we used up all the mixture in another baking tray....
Guess what I have been collecting and stashing away? Toilet roll tubes! Yep, I have nearly 30 of them now! Why- no idea! I'm not sure what to do with them so if you have any suggestions, please let me know!
1 comment:
You could make a giant snake from your toilet rolls, or perhaps an indoor sandcastle world if you coat them in glue and roll them in sand. Or you could ask for a pet hamster for your birthday and make a fantastic tunnel world! Love Emily xx
Post a Comment