I have a new back pack! I didn't really need it but I wanted it! It is the official school bag that the big children have. It has hundreds of pockets in it where I can store all my prized possessions like cats, stones and rulers!
Sophie, that bag is absolutely enormous - it's nearly bigger than you are! It must be very useful for carrying all your things in though, and it's a lovely colour! (I like your hat by the way:)) Louisa
3 comments:
A very nice school bag! It looks like you'll never have to worry about not having space for your supplies!
Goodness, what a big girl Sophie is! I love the pictures!!!!!!
Sophie, that bag is absolutely enormous - it's nearly bigger than you are! It must be very useful for carrying all your things in though, and it's a lovely colour! (I like your hat by the way:))
Louisa
Post a Comment