At the beginning of the year I made some New Year's Resolutions. Here are some of the things I said.
1. I want to get better at cycling.
2. I want to get better at talking.
3. I want to learn to do harder sums.
4. I want to read harder books.
5. I want to go to Africa.
6. I want to go to France.
We found my list today and thought we'd see what has changed in the last 6 weeks. I haven't had the chance to practice number1 as the weather has been bad. Number 2 has improved a lot especially at school.
Number 3 is happening right now and I am doing harder sums. I now want to be as fast as Kayne is at his sums so I want to do maths everyday. So far this year I have learnt more multiplication, more fractions, brackets, co-ordinates, simple codes, basic algebra and I'm now thinking about negative numbers.
Number 4 is also happening. I now read chapter books in my head. I've taken my encyclopedia to bed on many occasions.
Number 5 isn't going to happen this year as it is expensive to get to Africa. I wanted to see the lions. Madagascar would be fun to visit as I could see the lemurs there.
Number 6 hasn't happened yet, but I'm hoping I can go to France in the summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment