For the last few days we've played out for hours in the snow. Yesterday I went to school but when I got there, only 9 other children had turned up, so Äiti took me home. Daddy dragged me round the village on the sledge. Today, school was actually closed so we played outside for 2 hours. Daddy took me to the park and we went down a steep slope together. I then went on the slide at the park- wow, I went sooooo fast! I had several goes. Daddy then went back in to work and I stayed out playing. After lunch we are going out again.
A silly video here of me! My computer keeps crashing when I upload photos, I'll try again later

A silly video here of me! My computer keeps crashing when I upload photos, I'll try again later
1 comment:
Wow! That looks like so much fun! Real snow to play in. The starfish play and the snow cretions are great!
Post a Comment