Tuesday, 1 April 2008

The Rainbow Magic Fairy books


I have entered a fairy stage. My new favourite books are the Rainbow Magic Fairy series. I love them! I have spent the afternoon running round the garden wearing nothing but a pair of socks and a blanket looking for the missing fairies. I found quite a few- the Bamboo Fairy, the Leaf Fairy, the Stick Fairy etc. I called myself 'Sophie the nabadaba fairy'.

The books are excellent. There are 63 in the series. Each book has several chapters in with a few pictures. The main characters are called Kirsty and Rachel, they have to find the missing fairies and stay away from the goblins. They are very exciting books. Äiti tends to read them to me but I have begun to read a few pages when I feel like it. I often correct Äiti when she reads a word wrongly. I read some in my head when I am in bed. I have about 25 of the books as Äiti found a great deal on the first 21 books.


1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I am frightened....do not give Amelia access to this blog!

Seriously, though, I'm thrilled Sophie has found something she loves that can turn into pretend play so well!