I have had an exciting few days! On Thursday I went to LegoLand in Windsor and had a brilliant time. I went with some of the other children from my Internet birth club. I was tall enough to go on all the small roller-coasters so went on them many, many times. I loved going fast and speeding round the rides. On some of the rides I put my hands in the air and screamed 'more more more'! I was old enough to go to the driving school and had fun trying to drive. I kept crashing but had a lot of fun. The merry-go-round at the end was quite boring, I kept asking äiti when it was going to get faster! I want to go back in a few weeks time to ride the roller-coasters again!
This weekend we thought we'd go camping and have a picnic. We packed the car and headed off to the Cotswolds where we pitched the tent. We had a BBQ and picnic which ended up being eaten in the car as it started to rain. I fell asleep by 8.30pm and woke 12 hours later to SNOW!!! I was lovely and toasty in my sleeping bag even though daddy and äiti weren't! We ate breakfast in the car, then packed up the tent and drove home...I had so much fun! I took all my Fairy books with me as I can't leave home without them!

I am loving my Rainbow Fairy books, I have now read 11 of them...52 to go! I have even discovered the Rainbow Magic website where I can build my own fairy, play games and meet the fairies! Here is a photo of me in bed with, as I call them, "my beloved books".
1 comment:
It sounds like you've had af ew adventures! Glad I wasn't in the tent - I'd have been freezing!
Love Auntie Cathryn
Post a Comment