Catswell is my favourite place. But there is a big scary wobbegong there. I don’t love to play with him. One day I got eaten by a big scary wobbegong there. Then they just cut a hole and I came out and I ran to Paintswell and said “he’s after me” I did a big painting and looked for a big toy......Paint the floor with paper....um...you can match the curtain pieces and do some jigsaws, that’s what you can do....lots of cats and a big scary wobbegong...yes, well........Lemurs don’t have bodies....they move by just leaning their legs.
Here is the story I sing. I dictated it to äiti.

Here are two stories that I wrote on the laptop. I have a few pseudonyms that I like to use!


Quick translation- Nadada is a catolan. Nadada had a sore arm. His aiti came and said what is the matter. My arm is sore said nadada. they went in the car and played funny games. Nadadas arm fell on to the floor. Dababadaba said Nadada. And then he said I want puma. His puma was left at home. he was cross. They took the arm home and threw it in the bin.
Tiger Iger and Marma went to Catswell. They saw a big scary mouth. The hole in the mouth got closer and closer and it went snap. The walked to the car and they went home. Their friend came and they played sad. They has sore eyes and were not well so went to bed. The end by Signa 6½
No comments:
Post a Comment