I am still loving my fairy books. I thought you might like to see a short video of me reading one of my favourite fairy books. Äiti has provided a translation- this is my reading voice which is no where near as clear as my speaking voice! Please excuse me yawning and trying to read towards the end!
The kitten's eyes were glowing a brilliant green, and a small cloud of amber sparkles glittered in the air as it looked hopefully up at the man’s food. A second later a fish finger tumbled off the man’s plate and landed right at the kitten’s feet.
With a happy mew, the kitten pounced on the fish and began eating it. The man laughed. It’s your lucky day he said, how on earth did I manage to knock that off the plate?
The two girls hurried after the small kitten. It seemed to be in no real hurry as it padded along occasionally pouncing on a daisy or batting at a blade of grass that was swaying in the breeze.

1 comment:
Very cool! Sophie and KayTar should start a book club for the 3 year old set!
Post a Comment