I've had a very good day today. This morning Emily and I went to a local farm, it wasn't a great farm but we both quite enjoyed it! We then went to Borders where I got a new fairy book (Louise the Lily Fairy) and Emily got a 'Little Miss Stubborn' book. We then both went to Tescos for lunch where I told Emily that I loved her. In Tescos I picked out some seeds to plant in the garden. When we got home I planted the seeds with Aiti.
I then went on a fairy hunt in the garden and found lots of daisies and dandelions. I picked quite a few and then decided to make a picture based on 'Danielle the Daisy Fairy'. I decided to draw Saffron the Yellow Fairy instead, she is playing hide and seek with Danielle...you can't see Danielle as she is hiding! The sparkles in the top corner of my picture is magic fairy dust.
I then made quite a few similar pictures! After that, Äiti hid some large petals in the garden and I went on a fairy adventure trying to rescue the petals. This was so much fun that I invited daddy to play, he had to find the petals that I had hidden.
I then read a few books, played on the Nintendo DS, refused to eat my dinner and went to bed very early to read.
Here are a few more pictures of Emily and myself today...plus one of me playing on my lovely new laptop...thank you daddy!
2 comments:
Great photos of the party and the farm, Emily loves Sophie too!!
Sophie, that picture is really fantastic! You are going to inspire Amelia to make something similar.
Amelia wants to know if your daddy will send her a laptop too.
Post a Comment