Here is a picture I drew today of some of the fairies in my books. I drew Fern first, I drew her wings wrongly though. I then added Amber and Sky. The lines in the sky is the magic fairy dust. Sky and Amber are holding hands and Fern is holding her wand.
As you can see, I am a little fairy crazed at the moment! I am going to Emily's party this weekend, it is a fancy dress party so I am going as a fairy! I found a wand today in Tescos which I have waved all day!
Äiti and I finished Saffron the Yellow Fairy today. We started Hayley the Rain Fairy tonight at bedtime. I have also played on the fairy website and made lots of my own fairy books!
I had a good day today, I spent most of my day immersed in pretend play...mainly fairy based! I did a few jigsaws including my 100pc fish one, played with my Lego and I went looking for fairies again in the garden with my wand. I even ate all my dinner tonight which was gnocchi and corn on the cob...I was the sweetcorn eating fairy!
No comments:
Post a Comment