Äiti took me into town to chose a costume to wear, I also got shoes and a wand! I wore my costume for the party and then took it off the moment I got home! I doubt I'll wear it again!
It was a fun party with lots of other children all dressed up. I sat next to Emily at lunch which was fun.
This week I went to Val's house. She took me to BirdWorld with Michael and Uncle Sam. It was really good but my eyes (now much better) were hurting a lot so we didn't stay too long. I'd really like to go again though.
I also went to London on Friday to see Andrea and Tyan. I really really liked Tyan, she is nearly 7yrs old now! We went on a bendy bus which was a lot of fun! To get to Andrea's house we had to drive to the station, go on a train, then 2 underground trains and then walk a bit. I was very tired when I got home.
2 comments:
Brilliant pics - we thought Sophie looked great as a fairy!! Thank you for coming to the party and for the ace pressies - see you tomorrow!! xx
Sophie, that is the second time I've seen you in wings! I hope you've been using your wand to do a lot of magic.
Post a Comment