Sophie:
Here is 2008's review- click here
Here is my 2009 year- if you click on each month you'll get to view the detailed month.
January
I discovered money and asked for pocket money
I got my Level 1 and 2 swimming award
I had my friends over for my first ever sleep over
February
It snowed lots- I got to build snowmen and go sledging
I made volcanoes
March
I turned 4 and learnt that I was going to be a big sister!
I went to school dressed as a cat for World Book Day
I developed an alter-ego called Dan
I went to Scotland and got my first kilt
I started to really enjoy maths
April
I spent most of this month being ill- first with Chicken Pox, then with a contamination illness and then with an ear infection
I started drawing again after a year of not doing so.
We went on our first camping trip of the year
I discovered that I was going to have a little brother!
May
We went camping again
I got my Level 3 swimming badge
I learnt to ride my bike without stabilisers
I went to see The Tiger Who Came to Tea at the theatre
I ran in a local fun run
We went to Wales camping and I climbed a mountain
June
I rode my bike lots
I discovered email and pen-friends
I got my eyes tested and did well
I invented a dog show for Woofy and his friends
I got my 50 meter swim badge
We went camping in the New Forest
July
I took part in a 3 mile fun run
I went to France for 2 weeks
I got my Level 4 swim badge and my 100 meters badge!
I wrote a holiday book
I invented a new language called Seagull!
I started my TV strike
August
Äiti got fatter
I started planning life with my new brother
I went to London
I wrote an 11 page book
I went to Scotland with Daddy and went to a wedding
I discovered Excel spreadsheets
September
Theo arrived!
I got a new car seat
I started in Reception
I made charts, spreadsheets and tables
I went to Amelia's house for my first sleepover
October
I started in a new gymnastics class
My cats went missing
I fell in love with dinosaurs and went to Oxford to see some
I wrote a great book about dinosaurs using Word
I went to the NAGC weekend
November
I made more spreadsheets
I wrote my first play
I got my very first haircut
I hit a maths phase
I went to the National Cat Show
December
I got sick
My school uniform changed to a lovely purple jumper
I played Mary in the school Nativity play
My school closed forever!
I went to see the dinosaurs in London
So, that was some of my year. It was a bit limited in holidays and camping trips as Äiti was pregnant. After Theo was born she couldn't drive for 6 weeks so we didn't really go anywhere.
I will end the year at 31/32lbs, just over a meter tall (39ins), size 9 feet, age 3-4 clothes, a reading and spelling age over 3 times my real age and a maths ability many years ahead of my age!
In 2010 I will start at my new school. I will have to make lots of new friends there seeing as my old friends will all start at different schools to me.
1 comment:
Another wonderful year for Sophie! Very pleased to be here now to get to participate :)
Post a Comment