Sunday, 20 December 2009

3 months old!

Theo:
I am now 3 months old. I weigh 13lbs 14oz which is a drop down to the 50% line. I am a very happy, laid back chappy!

I am still very chatty, I love to laugh a lot, I smile whenever Sophie comes near me and suprisingly, I am very social. I was trying to make eye contact with some ladies on the bus the other day, if they didn't look I 'shouted', then smiled at them!

I am sleeping so well right now. I get put in my cot at 7.15pm, I chat to my toys for 15mins and then fall asleep. I wake up once in the night, it can be anytime between 2 and 6am for a quick feed, then I go back to sleep until we all get up- yesterday was 8.45am!

My favourite activity has to be bath time. A daily bath with Sophie is something I love. I lounge in my chair making more splash than Sophie. We 'play' together- Sophie has invented a game called 'kick your sister', we both laugh very hard during this time. I do enjoy swimming too which is good seeing as we go weekly!

I am beginning to take an interest in toys. I have a soft activity cube that I like to touch and hold. I quite like books too, so I am read to daily by Sophie or Mummy.

No comments: