I had a great day out yesterday. I went on the train to London to see the dinosaurs. I've been to the Natural History Museum before but have never wanted to look at the dinos. This time though, I was so excited. We met Val there, she hadn't been to see the dinos in a long time! The first dino I saw was Dippy the Diplodocus, he was sooooo long. I then saw Opthalmasaurus, he was just as I imagined. We then went to the dino exhibit where I saw my other favourites. I got to touch Pachycephalosaurus' skull and boney plate, I touched Iguanadon's thumb claw, I felt stomach stones, got scared by a huge T-rex and felt sad that there was no Liopleurodon to see. I loved seeing Triceratops and Edmontosaurus. I had so much fun.
After the museum we got the bus to Piccadilly Circus. I sat at the front of the bus so I could see all the Christmas lights. Harrods was covered in green lights! We then went for dinner at the Wong Kei. I had crispy aromatic duck with pancakes, it was very good! We then walked up Regent Street looking at the street lights and the window displays. We then got the tube and the train home.


Theo:
Sophie made me wear a dinosaur sweatshirt. I slept most of the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment