One night, I went to bed and it was 2009. When I woke up the next day it was 2010!
Just after New Year we drove a very long way up to see daddy's sister. We stayed at Cathryn and Noel's new house which was very nice.
I had great fun playing on their Wii and have now decided that I'd like a Wii and a huge, massive television for my birthday!
One day we went to a museum dedicated to children's books. There was an exhibition about Judith Kerr, she wrote all the Mog Cat books and other classics like The Tiger Who Came to Tea. I loved looking round this exhibition and museum. I found out how books are written, got to read about the real Mog, dressed up as a cat and did lots of other interactive things with the books.
We also went to the beach and went bowling. It was my first time bowling and I really enjoyed it. I lobbed the ball down the lane and managed to score 75 points! Thankfully I had the bumpers up which prevented me from scoring 0!
We then drove for 8 hours to get home.
No comments:
Post a Comment