Sunday, 27 December 2009

Happy Christmas!

Sophie:
Thank you for all my dinosaur presents! Äiti and Daddy got me a big dinosaur box that unfolds to reveal a jurassic scene. My new dinosaurs love playing on it. I also got dinosaur clothes, dinosaur jigsaws, books, dvds, games and art things. We went to Val and Michael's for Christmas day. They gave me a dinosaur excavation set-I had to dig a brachiosaurus skeleton out of the rock, then build it.


Theo:
Thank you for my presents! Äiti and Daddy got me some wooden blocks and a dinosaur t-shirt. I also got a lovely new red jacket from Val- she made it for me! I got a push a long walker, some clothes and a door bouncer. I seemed to really like all my presents.
Here is a video of me sitting unaided playing with one of my new toys and bouncing in my door bouncer.

No comments: