Sunday, 1 November 2009

Updates!

Theo:
I am now 6wks old and doing very well. I am about 11lbs (5kgs) which is quite average, but I am 60cm (23.5ins) long which is on the 98th percentile! I am just about going into 3-6mth clothes because I am so long! I am getting quite strong now. I like to sit up a lot and stand like my sister did at the same age. I am sleeping well at night, only waking once which is excellent. During the day though I fight all attempts to make me sleep..and when I do fall asleep, I only sleep for 20mins or so unless held! I love having baths with Sophie so I am going to go swimming next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sophie, your baby brother looks so much like you! I think maybe he might be like you in a lot of other ways too. There is so much you will be able to teach him!